Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{Good Friends::Deidre & Ken}

As I was digging through my photo archives, I came across one of the first weddings I ever photographed.  It was for my dear friends Ken and Deidre.  I had worked with Ken for 3 years at a local golf course and in this time I became very close with him and his now wife Deidre.  I didn't hesitate when they asked me to be their wedding photographer, because they are such fun loving people that always have a good time.  They have since moved so Ken could attend culinary school, and they just had a little girl.  (Congrats you two!)  Their wedding was located at a small cabin outside of Big Timber, Montana.  It was a beautiful wedding that truly focused on the love they have for one another.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

cali your pictures are awesome. i wish you lived closer so you could take some for me.