Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{Doggies}

It's been a while since I've posted anything, so I thought I would update everyone on what I've been working on.  For my senior photo project this semester I've decided to do dog photography.  One of my influences has been Anna Kuperberg.  She is an amazing dog photographer as well as a wedding/portrait photographer.  If you need a laugh click HERE to check out her dog blog.  I've always loved dogs, and I feel that they have so much character and life.  Capturing this has been my goal with this project.  I want to convey each dogs personality and characteristics. This has been a very challenging project, because sometimes the dogs don't always do what I want them to; however, this also adds to their personality.  Here are some of my favorites so far.



No comments: