Tuesday, January 8, 2008

{Merry Christmas}

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  Every year I go to Helena with my boyfriend Kurt and spend Christmas with his family.  There is always a mixture of chaos and relaxation during the holidays at his parents house.  This is because Kurt has two older sisters, Michele and Jamie, and three nieces, Austyn, Ashleigh, and Abby, and one nephew, Ryan.  He also has four younger cousins, both sets of grandparents, and numerous aunts, uncles, and family friends that all come up for Christmas Eve.  It gets pretty crazy, but I wouldn't change it for the world.  I wouldn't be who I am today without the love and support of Kurt and his family.  I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!  Here is a glimpse of the kids during the Christmas chaos...Enjoy!!! 


This is Abby.  She is the best baby ever and I have to say one of the cutest!

1 comment:

JamieYeske said...

Cali-
Thanks so much for posting these pictures of our little ones! You are truly a talented photographer and we really enjoy having you in the family.
Love you tons! Jamie, Josh, Ryan, and Abby