Monday, January 21, 2008

{Man's Best Friend}

On New Years Day I had the opportunity to photograph a young man named J.R. and his 12 year old dog named Sam.  It was a challenging photo shoot because Sam is deaf and couldn't hear us when we were trying to get her attention to look toward the camera.  It was an obstacle for all of us, but she did her own thing and that helped to bring out her personality.  After a short time she opened up, forgot her age, and began running around like a puppy again.  I had a blast photographing the relationship that J.R. and Sam have, and I hope that these photographs will serve as a reminder of that friendship and Sam's spunky spirit for years to come. 













2 comments:

Brady and Jenna said...

Cali! It was great to hear from you. I am very impressed with your skills in photography. You are awesome. Brady and I are getting married in June and I have been looking a lot at photographers and yours look great.

proudmamablogga said...

These look great! Nice to hear from you again.