Wednesday, August 27, 2008

{A Hylite Wedding}

I know that I have been terrible about blogging this summer! I've been super busy as always :) A few weekends ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph my dear friends, Megan and Charlie Eubank's, wedding. I pulled these few pictures out for a competition, so I figured that I would share them with all of you and give you a glimpse of what I've been doing this summer. I will have more of this wedding, plus tons of other great weddings and engagement pictures coming soon...I promise :)




3 comments:

sami jo and ryan said...

cali! i love your pictures. you're so talented i love it. i love the middle one.. i love how the light hits her dress and the middle of her arms. miss you!

Anonymous said...

looken' great Cali, cant wait to see the whole group. Thanks for doing such a awesome job~

Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hey Cali,
It's Melissa & Cole Peebles....we know Megan & Charlie too....can't wait to see the rest of the photos....nice work!! =)