Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Blog!


Hey There!  Well here it is...my first Blog!  I can't believe it.  Through this, I hope to share my love for photography and design, and keep you updated on my thoughts and my work.  I have worked for a dear friend and fellow photographer Lauren Brown for the past couple of years.  I've learned so much from her, and she is encouraging me to start my own photo business, so this is my first step in the process.  Feel free to comment on my work, or you can also contact me at calibali29@hotmail.com or visit Lauren's blog at laurenbrownphoto.blogspot.com.  Enjoy!!!
Cheers, 
Cali

6 comments:

Photography by Lauren Brown said...

Yaaaayyy! I can't wait to see all of your favorite photos and designs posted online for all the world to see. Your are such a talented girl (I mean woman :)). I have been so so honored and lucky to have you by my side. Happy 2008! Here's to another great year working together.

Big Hugs and Cheers, Lauren

Unknown said...

Hi Cali,
Your photography is beautiful. I have missed seeing you around town now that you don't hang around VVGC. Bev saw you and Kurt at the mall Christmas shopping. I have seen and talked with Kurt now and then. We should go out for Dinner with you folks some time!? Good luck with your new venture.
Larry Piette

Cindy S. said...

You go girl!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! (I actually have good tears of joy in my eyes as I type this) You are an awesome person on an awesome adventure. God bless you really, really good as you go. Keep Him first in all you do and everything will fall perfectly into place. Cindy S. (aka momomom)

Cindy S. said...

p.s. Almost forgot...I love the graphics of "Azalea Photography." Nice job!! Cindy S.

ksparing said...

Hey sweatheart, congrats on the new blog site. Your pictures look great and I am sure that you will prosper in all that you put your mind to. I am so proud of you.

Kurt

Codi Danielle Photography said...

Hey Cali, Congrats on your new blog. Now I can catch up on all your new work. I can't wait to see your next post! We should get together sometime soon!
Best wishes,
Codi